The person shown here is a basic user of this site. He or she may be contacted directly for language-related services. |
English to RussianRussian to EnglishSpanish to Russian
| Freelancer, Verified site user |
|Translation, Interpreting, Editing/proofreading, MT post-editing|
|Finance (general)||Advertising / Public Relations|
|Marketing / Market Research||International Org/Dev/Coop|
|General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters||Linguistics|
|Cosmetics, Beauty||Poetry & Literature|
|Also works in:|
|Computers (general)||Business/Commerce (general)|
| PRO-level points: 32, Questions answered: 24, Questions asked: 1 |
|Master's degree - Marymount University|
|Years of translation experience: 14. Registered at ProZ.com: Nov 2005.|
|English to Russian (National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters, verified)|
English to Russian (American Translators Association, verified)
|ATA, NAATI, NYCT|
|Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, ForeignDesk, SDL Trados Studio 2009, Passolo, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX, Wordfast|
| Galina Palyvian endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines. |
My other online profiles:
With more than 8 years' experience as an in-house translator, Project and Account Manager, and a freelance translator, I understand my clients' needs and requirements and provide them with the highest level of quality, reliability, and responsiveness.
Some of my notable achievements as a translator:
• Successfully passed 3 of 3 United Nations Competitive Examinations in English/Spanish into Russian translation and editing. Currently in the process to be hired as a UN Translator.
• Received ATA certification from English into Russian.
• Received NAATI certification from English into Russian.
• Selected by Skype from a group of very strong linguists as company’s official reviewer for all Russian translations.
• Recruited into linguistic team for Acclaro as Russian Language Lead.
• Client feedback constantly underscores the high quality of translation (“Great translation, reads like Russian original”, “The translation was amazing… actually reads like Russian”, and the like).
Feel free to contact me for references, a quote if you need one, and the kinds of clients I work with on a regular basis.
|This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.|
|Total pts earned: 32|
(All PRO level)
|Top languages (PRO)|
|English to Russian||24|
|Russian to English||8|
|Top general fields (PRO)|
|Top specific fields (PRO)|
|Poetry & Literature||12|
|Marketing / Market Research||4|
|General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters||4|
|Advertising / Public Relations||4|
|Government / Politics||4|
See all points earned >
Keywords: marketing, market research, online surveys, phone surveys, surveys, website localization, advertising, ad copy, ad-copy, promoting materials, marketing materials, software, software localization, user interface, help, help documents, cosmetics, legal, financial, business, government, political, UN, United Nations, United Nations Organization, skype, russian translator, russian translation, russian editor, russian editing, russian proofreader, russian proofreading, quality management, quality control, accreditation, accredited translator, comics, mobile phones, telecommunications, cell phones
Profile last updated