Oil & Gas
For more complete information, please check my website at:
http://www.tgtrans.com Qualifications Summary
- Native speaker of Bahasa Indonesia (citizen of the Republic of Indonesia), with 18 years of extensive and professional translating experience (since 1993), both as an in-house translator, working among English native speakers & with the end-clients, and as a freelance translator, working for clients from all over the world. That counts for tens of millions of words translated.
- Bachelor Degree in English Literature (cum laude, GPA 3.64 out of 4) from Gadjah Mada University, the oldest and, arguably, the best university in Indonesia.
- Diploma in Translator Training from PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (a copper and gold mining co.) as authorized by the Training Accreditation Council in Western Australia, an agent for the Australian National Training Authority.
- Naturally talented translator with long history of outstanding English, native-speaker level, proficiency back to the secondary school (last TOEFL: 627 out of 677).
- Highly resourceful for translation work: high-speed touch-typing (60 average wpm), excellent computer mastery, full passion for languages, creative and inquisitive.
- Proven dependability for extremely urgent and accurate, faithfull translations: 'prolific' (over 3500 words per day) and 'distinguished'; submit translations earlier than deadlines.
- Capable of working on almost any file types (including tagged files or pre-segmented files) and to provide translation memory in the standard Translation Memory eXchange (tmx) or Trados TM format (tmw).
- Proven excellence as an all-around worker, as well as a team player.
My rates are basically negotiable, but my usual rates are:
General: USD/EURO 0.07-0.10 per source word
Technical/Specialized: USD/EURO 0.08-0.12 per source word
USD/EURO 0.03-USD0.04 per source word
USD/EURO 25-30 per hour