- M.A. in Linguistics (English and Spanish), Literature and Political Science (FSU Jena, University of Limerick, Ireland)
- Diploma in Translation (Merit) CIOL London
- Seven years experience working as translation project manager at Text International Berlin, zappmedia Berlin, and SDL Agency in Sheffield
- Since 2010, Faculty Assistant at private business school in Berlin (working language is English). Part of my repsonsibilites is translation of academic material (administrative/HR/teaching material) from English to German and vice versa, and proofreading of academic papers, case studies, and general correspondence
- aside from my main job, I am working as a freelance translator/proofreader. My clients are mainly from the services, PR, and academic area.
I am a full member of the CIOL, London, and the BDÜ Berlin-Brandenburg (Federal Association of Translators and Interpreters in Germany)