Born in Argentina, raised in the United States, I am a lawyer, translator, and part-time law professor, currently working out of Buenos Aires. Key facts about me:
* An established translator of non-fiction works in jurisprudence, international law, and human rights law.
* Translated highly complex works and publications in major international journals for high-profile authors, including 5 Nobel Prize Laureates and other internationally renowned jurists.
* Former editor of the University of Palermo’s Law Journal, the first in its class in Latin America, focusing on international human rights law and constitutional law throughout the region.
* Legal linguistic consultant for transnational NGOs and other non-state actors denouncing human rights violations before the United Nations in the framework of the Universal Periodic Review Process and other Human Rights Reporting Cycles.
* Assistant Administrator of the American Translators Association’s Literary Division.
* Member of the Public Policies Forum of the Supreme Court of Argentina.
For more information, including testimonials and endorsements from previous clients, visit my blog, website or LinkedIn Profile.