Specialized in medical translations:
- imaging equipment hardware and software: e.g. angiography, radiography, mammography, MRI, 3D, ultrasound, fluoroscopy, C arms, cardio lab and cath lab systems
- pharmaceuticals (SPC, PIL), human and veterinary medicines
- instruments and devices; defibrillation electrodes, blood pressure systems, ECG, hearing instruments, trachea tubes and speech valves
- and technical translations from various fields, including patents and user manuals.
- Member of SKTL - The Finnish Association of Translators and Interpreters.
I've participated in special training courses for professional medical translators in 2012 and 2015, organized by SKTL - The Finnish Association of Translators and Interpreters.
Translations in numbers:
- 15 years as full-time translator
- over 2.9 million words of medical imaging texts alone
- 240.000+ words of other pharmaceutical, instruments and other medical texts
- 620.000+ words of translations in a highly varied sector, including a large volume of user guides, as well as websites, software strings, marketing materials, tourist guides, and catalogs; local culinary and cook book.
- hundreds of hours of subtitled patient interviews, online surveys, documentaries, tv series, and films
I have a University degree in English and Finnish translation and interpretation, incl. linguistics, phonetics, language technology, and translation theory (University of Turku, Finland).
CV and further details available upon request. I'll gladly provide you with more information via email.
Palvelua saa tietenkin myös suomeksi - ota toki yhteyttä sivuston kautta, vastaan ensi tilassa. Sähköpostitse saa myös päivitetyn CV:n ja lisätietoja aiemmista töistäni. Lähetän mielelläni lisätietoja tarvittaessa.
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.