Professional Faithful Translator. I am also a business woman and also a pastor. I offer FIRST CLASS Translation Services. I must serve you and go an extra-mile. My translation is guaranteed. For further information, please find my resume herebelow. Thank you for allowing me to serve you.
Response within 24hrs - usually it is within a few minutes or few hours! Full time freelance translator.
Christine U Coleman Tel.: 720 422 1796
P O Box 300552 e-mail:Click to send email
Denver, CO 80203 URL: http://www.healingstream.net/christal.htm
- Subject Matter Expert in Translation and Interpretation of Kinyarwanda / Kirundi >< English.
Fluent in French, English, Swahili & other African language
- Author of two books: THE BLAZING HOLY FIRE and Through the Valley of the Shadow of Death
- Certified Help Desk Professional & webmaster (for samples, please visit www.ue-corp.com ; www.healingstream.net)
- Translator for legal, medical and technical documents. I have done hundred of translation for courts, immigration, hospitals and many organizations (samples upon request)
- consecutive interpreting / translation for churches and courts
- Advanced knowledge in the use and troubleshoot of Microsoft Suite & excellent technical skills supporting issues related to Windows 2000, NT; Win 95 & 98.
- Excellent knowledge of different web design software
Freelance Translator / Author Christal Clear Translation
1994 – Now Denver, CO USA
- Founder and freelance translator for Christal Clear Translation
- Author of “The Blazing Holy Fire” and “Learn Kinyarwanda”.
Developer / Webmaster Utility Engineering (UE)
2005 – Now Denver, CO USA
- Develop and maintain UE website and intranet
- Support UE in-house software
Help Desk Professional (French) Spherion / Agilent
February 2002 – December 2003 Loveland, CO
- Worked in a fast paced environment to provide 1 st&2 nd level technical support
Administrative Assistant/DB Analyst Prostaff / Directv
April 2001-January 2002 Englewood, Colorado
- Download work orders from text files, compile them into Microsoft Access or excel, run database queries and generate monthly reports as directed by Senior Manager
- Provide administrative support to Senior Manager.
Administrative Assistant Fujitsu/Volt Computer Assistant USDA Forestry Lab March 2000-June 2000 Olympia, Washington
July 2000- February 2001 Aurora, Colorado
- Travel arrangements for Fujitsu engineers
- Assist different Foresters and enter data into access database
- Manage technical reports, journals and books using Citation 7.1
Translator/Facilitator IRC; LWF; AHA 1994-1997 Congo & Rwanda
- Translate for different non-profit organizations, example includes: United Nations; International Rescue Committee; Lutheran World Federation, Africa Humanitarian action and more
Degree: ATA in Computer Information System Technology
Diploma: Diploma in Foreign Languages after completion of 6 years