Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Across, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, CafeTran Espresso, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, Wordfast
Native French speaker, professional translator and world traveler - keeping languages alive
I was born in Paris, where I developed a passion for literature and languages; I studied German Language, Literature and Civilization in the University and have been working as a freelance translator since, while traveling around the world (Europe, North America and Asia mainly).
I have been living in Germany since beginning of 2011. I teach French as a foreign language in Cultural French Institutes and as a private teacher.
- User manuals (automotive, engineering, marketing)
- Social sciences (psychology, history, education)
- Travel literature (guide books, brochures)
- Literature (journalism, novels, short stories, essays)
- Fast and accurate work
- Information retrieval skills
- Quality of the final production
- Cultural awareness
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.