- A writer with published books and a licensed translator in Taiwan, Republic of China (ROC), in both Chinese-English and English-Chinese translation.
- An accredited EN>CH and CH>EN translator of Chinese Taipei Translation Attestation Guild (CTTAG), with certificate under Ref. number of C.T. No. 159.
- Thorough experience in administrative domain.
- Hands on experience include Microsoft Word, Internet.
- Due quantitative training background with solid caliber.
- Translated Chinese into English in many fields such as literature, business administration, philosophy, psychology, economics, tourism, mass communication, art, environmental protection, computer, politics, architecture, civil engineering, electric engineering, transportation, etc.-
- Translated several books from English into Chinese for publication.
Self employed both as a bilingual translator and Chinese writer.
Worked with China Engineering Consultants, Inc. and participated in many large projects in cooperation with many famous overseas consulting firms of USA and Europe.
2006 My First Pot of Gold: An American Business Handbook for Chinese Immigrants (translation), by Karina Wong; published by Pachira Enterprises, New York
2005 Emerald Hills of the Heart: Key Concepts in the Practice of Sufism (translation), by M. Fethullah Gulen; published by Hope Publishing Ltd., Taipei
2000 Mars and Venus Starting Over (translation), by Dr. John Gray; published by TAIYA Publishing Co., Ltd., Taipei
1999 Every Dream Comes True; published by Moon Crown Culture Press, Taipei
1999 Window of Heart; published by Moon Crown Culture Press, Taipei
1996 Everyday Miracles (translation), by David Spangler; published by Wei Chih Publishing Co., Taipei
1982 KANE & ABEL (translation), by Jeffrey Archer; published by Cheng's Publishing Co., Ltd., Taipei
1982 The Power Players (translation), by Arelo Sederberg; published by Cheng's Publishing Co., Ltd., Taipei