CafeTran Espresso 2017 – Yeddi has been released. The new version provides translators with cutting-edge assisted translation technologies with the design and focus on translating fast and with fun. It is a summary of ongoing development and the features introduced throughout last year, polished with the invaluable feedback of CafeTran users.
Apart from numerous fixes and improvements, the Yeddi version comprises the following:
- Mastered subsegment matching and auto-completion.
- Intuitive Matchboard.
- Optional integration with ProZ.com terminology bases.
- Optional integration with TM-Town resources.
- Optional integration with Machine Translation services.
- New Project Dashboard and user interface for high resolution screens.
- Refreshed dark and white eye-friendly texture themes.
- Improved Auto-assembling algorithm.
- Contextual segments’ retrieval system – “Total Recall” with support for alternative databases (e.g. MySQL database).
- Flexible docking and joining of numerous resources (translation memories, glossaries and web resources).
- Binding of favorite external editors to enhance the editing process (e.g. with dictation).
- Fuzzy matches auto-correction.
- Auto-tagger: inserting matches along with formatting tags in the target segment.
CafeTran Espresso 2017 – Yeddi for Mac, Windows and Linux operating systems is available for download at https://www.cafetran.com