Understanding Your Client (and why that's important!)
Time and date: March 31st from 15:00 to 16:30 GMT.
Please note that the announced time is in GMT time. GMT time does not change with Daylight Saving Time changes. Check what time the course is running in your local time here
In this new Webinar we will look at some of the most effective ways of building productive, long-term relationships with clients, including:
- Identifying your key clients
- Understanding WHO your clients are (not as obvious as you think :))
- Grasping the difference between selling translations and providing a service
- Finding out your clients' values
- Finding out your own values
- Identifying and then bridging the gap between your values and those of your clients
- Building long-term relationships and how this will benefit your business
- The attitude that underpins successful relationships
The webinar is part of a series geared towards assisting both established translators and newcomers to the business to work less, make more and have a lot more fun.
Online presentation conducted in real time through a virtual classroom environment "Go to Webinar" (www.gotowebinar.com).
The recording of this session will be available for all webinar attendees.
• Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP, 2003 Server or 2000 (Linux is not supported)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL, or better recommended
• Recommended: Minimum of Pentium® class 1GHz CPU with 512 MB of RAM (2 GB of RAM for Windows Vista)
For Mac®-based Users
• Required: Mac OS® X 10.4 (Tiger®), OS X 10.5 (Leopard®), OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard®)
• Internet Connection Required: Cable modem, DSL or better recommended
• Required: PowerPC G4/G5 or Intel processor, 512 MB of RAM or better
To Use VoIP
• Required: Fast Internet connection (384 kbps or more recommended)
• Required: Microphone and speakers (USB headset recommended)
• You need an Internet connection and a separate telephone, so that we can talk to you whilst presenting the training.
• For the visual section of the training course, we recommend that you have a 64kbps link. This means using an ISDN line or Broadband.
• For the audio section of the training course, we recommend that you have a telephone headset or hands-free speaker phone.
• We recommend that you log in 30 minutes in advance of the start time to prepare for the training course.
• Please mute your phone during the training course to ensure that there is no background noise during the audio section.
Courses will be open half an hour before the start time. Please login before the start time to ensure that everything on your system is working correctly.
Registration & payment information
Click to expand
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat
Participation fee includes:
• access to webinar session.
• unlimited access to the webinar recording.
How do I purchase my spot?
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. Available slots are limited and will be assigned to registered and paid participants as soon as payment is reported. Early payment is advised in order to secure participation. Allow some time for payment processing if you are paying by wire transfer.
After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and your spot for the session will be secured. An invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
How do I access the online platform?
72 hours before the webinar takes place, you will receive an invitation to join the session. Please, click the registration link or button provided in the invitation email and complete the registration form.
IMPORTANT: Make sure you use the same contact information - name and email- you entered in your ProZ.com profile to allow identification.
Bio: Konstantin Kisin is a highly successful legal, financial and video games translator. Since joining Proz.com in 2004, he has made full use of the website to propel his business to new heights and build long-term relationships with clients and colleagues. A regular contributor to Proz.com on the business side of translation, Konstantin has extensive training in the psychology of communication and human behaviour. Sharing his attitude to doing business with his customary passion and enthusiasm, Konstantin's mission is to assist freelancers the world over in establishing professional relationships with clients, making more money, working less and having more fun.