Social Networking Guide for Freelancers and Agency Owners
|Availability:||This training is available on-demand|
Duration: 100 mins.
|Summary:||A step by step guide to make a linguist or agency owner truly harness the immense potential of social networking to one's own advantage.
Social Networking is a phenomenon of global scope and reach and it took only few years. Started as a hobby, its mere reach and numbers now cannot be ignored by any business or service provider. For linguists, social networking can lead to highly leveraged social commerce.
Understanding the potential of social networking
Social Networking - Tips and doable advisory
- 1. The Costless Connection - Opportunities as a marketing tool
- 2. The Frictionless Journey - opportunities to know the unknown
- 3. The Levy's Theory - how to remain interesting with time
- 4. Relationship and Number : Threshold and Dunbar's Number - How many should I connect to ?
- 5. Linking Connection to Purpose - Why ?
- 6. The art of information balance - How much should I do social networking ?
- 1. How to find and reach people who matter - Research
- 2. How to keep your competitive advantage ?
- 3. Research Tips on Data Mining
- 4. Managing, updating and tracking your online profiles
- 5. Helping others and the network
- 6. Permission Marketing : How a connection becomes a permission asset ?
- 7. Understanding the pitfalls of too much, too strong, too intense.
Click to expand
• ProZ.com videos require a current flash player http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
• With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Price and payment information
Click to expand
Pritam Bhattacharyya View feedback | View all courses
|Bio: Pritam Bhattacharyya is essentially a Bengali/Sylheti/Assamese linguist with 11 years of experience. He is the Founder and Chief Wordsmith of an agency called Wordsmith Communication. which apart from language services in pan-Indic languages provides Creative Content and Print on Demand Services. He is editor of www.pentasect.com - a bilingual (English / Bengali) cultural monthly ezine on Greater Bengal. He had worked as a Telecom Engineer and later as a IP Network Manager in various cross-cultural Telecom teams worldwide. He holds his Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and Masters in Communication Management from Strathclyde Business School, Glasgow. Pritam lives and works in Calcutta, India his city by adoption. His b-log on translation and online business can be seen here at http://wordsmithofbengal.wordpress.com|
Comments about this course
Do you have any questions about ProZ.com trainings?
Send a colleague information about this course
Feedback on this course (1)