Are you interested in learning how to get a positive response to your marketing emails? Do you want to know how to start a dialogue with a stranger (but a valued prospect)? This video provides you with tips and ready templates to make that happen by helping you to design that email.
The video provides 20 tested tips and templates to make a killer email to market your products and services to strangers. Email remains the oldest but most-used marketing tools by freelancers and small agency owners.
1. The underpinnings of email communication and why email marketing fails.
2. How to increase the response ratio (Email replied / Email sent)
3. How to write an email targeting the incentive for the recipient to read?
4. How to design some templates and rotate them creatively ?
5. Issues to be remembered while writing a marketing email.
No prior experience or knowledge needed.
Click to expand
The power of email and its interaction with recipient's mind will be discussed, taking cue from cybernetics, cultural studies, man-machine interaction and neuro-linguistic programming
1. Building blocks of email design will be provided
2. Key oversights will be mentioned (leading to being ignored or not responded )
3. 20 templates will be discussed
4. These templates will be classified under 4 groups for ease of organization and usage
5. Customization of these templates to increase their reach and usage
• With low bandwidth Internet connections the video playback may buffer and load slowly, in this case we recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing.
Registration & payment information
Click to expand
Click on the buy button on the right to purchase your seat
Participation fee includes unlimited access to the recording.
How do I purchase the video?
To purchase your seat at this session please click on the "buy" button. After your payment is received, your status will be changed to “registered and paid” and an invoice and receipt of payment will be sent to you for your records.
Bio: Pritam Bhattacharyya is essentially a Bengali/Sylheti/Assamese linguist with 11 years of experience. He is the Founder and Chief Wordsmith of an agency called Wordsmith Communication. which apart from language services in pan-Indic languages provides Creative Content and Print on Demand Services. He is editor of www.pentasect.com - a bilingual (English / Bengali) cultural monthly ezine on Greater Bengal. He had worked as a Telecom Engineer and later as a IP Network Manager in various cross-cultural Telecom teams worldwide. He holds his Bachelor's Degree in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering and Masters in Communication Management from Strathclyde Business School, Glasgow. Pritam lives and works in Calcutta, India his city by adoption. His b-log on translation and online business can be seen here at http://wordsmithofbengal.wordpress.com
Is there any end-of-course exam? Are trainees issued a certificate of completion after finishing this course?
Thanks for your interest in the training. Please note that no exams will be offered after the course but you will get a certificate issued by ProZ.com after the webinar and an attendance note will show up in your profile.
Hope this help!
Have a happy new year!
My bests, Helen
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)