Member since Dec '10
German to English
Dutch to English
| Rose Newell |
Fluent in technology and finance.
Berlin, Berlin, Germany
Local time: 07:39 CET (GMT+1)
Native in: English
| || |
German to English translations from a British freelance translator, specialising in IT, technology, business and finance. Friendly and reliable for top-notch translations.
| Freelancer, Verified member |
|Translation, Interpreting, Editing/proofreading, Website localization, Software localization, Subtitling, Transcription, Desktop publishing, Project management, Vendor management|
|IT (Information Technology)||Computers: Hardware|
|Computers: Software||Computers: Systems, Networks|
|Computers (general)||Finance (general)|
|Investment / Securities||Law: Contract(s)|
|Games / Video Games / Gaming / Casino|
|Also works in:|
|Linguistics||Mathematics & Statistics|
|Environment & Ecology||Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc.|
|Law (general)||Human Resources|
|Cinema, Film, TV, Drama||Tourism & Travel|
|Certificates, Diplomas, Licenses, CVs||Nutrition|
|Marketing / Market Research||Printing & Publishing|
|SAP||Law: Taxation & Customs|
|Electronics / Elect Eng||Law: Patents, Trademarks, Copyright|
|Accounting||Advertising / Public Relations|
|Energy / Power Generation||General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters|
|Government / Politics||Insurance|
|Internet, e-Commerce||International Org/Dev/Coop|
German to English - Standard rate: 0.25 EUR per word / 80 EUR per hour Conditions apply
English - Standard rate: 0.25 EUR per word / 80 EUR per hour
Hardcopy source +20%
PDF / Power Point +20%
Rush jobs +50%
Minimum charge for translation in EUR: 50.00
| EUR |
| PRO-level points: 82, Questions answered: 29, Questions asked: 3 |
|Wire transfer, Check|
|Bachelor's degree - Leeds University|
|Years of translation experience: 7. Registered at ProZ.com: Mar 2010. Became a member: Dec 2010.|
|German to English (University of Leeds, verified)|
German to English (Institute of Translation & Interpreting)
|ATA, ITI, Deutscher Verband der freien Übersetzer und Dolmetscher (DVÜD), IAPTI|
|Across, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, DejaVu, Dreamweaver, Frontpage, Heartsome, Indesign, LocStudio, MemoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, OmegaT, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, SDLX|
| Create a successful application portfolio [download]|
Practical tools to prepare for negotiation [download]
| Rose Newell endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines. |
Fluent in English, German, technology and finance.
ProZ Certified PRO in German to English translations
Head of the German Chapter in the International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters
Qualified Member of the Institute of Translators and Interpreters (MITI)
Associate of the American Translators Association
Scholarship MA student in ICS: Human Aspects of Information Technology at the University of Tilburg, NL
Bachelor of Arts in German and Politics with a First in German from the University of Leeds, UK
Over six years' experience and over 1,500,000 words translated
Seven positive WWA entries plus three LinkedIn recommendations
Successful blog and articles published by the ATA and IAPTI
- Professional German to English translation for information technology, technology, business and finance. SEO translation for websites also available. The result: your original text, now in top-quality, natural and effective British English to persuade and inform.
- Careful and meticulous proofreading, editing, revision and review of existing translations from German into English, finding and elimination of translation, spelling, grammatical and stylistic errors. The result: a polished translation and peace of mind.
- Meticulous localisation, adaptation and review of text in websites, software, user interfaces and similar to suit your target audience. The result: your project is fully translated and localised and fit for purpose.
- Monolingual editing, regionalisation and British English language consultancy. Application of academic and practical experience in natural language processing, artificial intelligence and language engineering in technical projects.
- Software manuals (inc. SAP), SEO-optimised websites, in-game scripts, user interfaces, parts descriptions, technical information.
- User guides, technology journalism, envirotech marketing, artificial intelligence, industry business proposals, research.
- IFRS-compliant annual reports, financial assessments, auditors' reports, insurance documents, fund information, bank agreements, funding applications.
- Rental contracts, privacy agreements, terms and conditions, employment contracts, energy supply contracts, application documents, CVs.
|This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.|
|Total pts earned: 94|
PRO-level pts: 82
|German to English||82|
|Top general fields (PRO)|
|Top specific fields (PRO)|
|Printing & Publishing||8|
|Mechanics / Mech Engineering||4|
|Medical: Health Care||4|
|Computers: Systems, Networks||4|
|Pts in 10 more flds >|
See all points earned >
Keywords: German to English translation, financial translation, finance translation, business, IT, marketing translation, information technology translation, contracts, finance, trade, commerce, German, English, Germany, localisation, localization, software, information, translation, interpreting, business, social sciences, economics, computers, proofreading, checking, correction
Profile last updated