Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I am a native Czech translator from English, based in Prague. I hold a Diploma in Translation from Charles University, the Faculty of Arts. I also hold a Legal English Certificate from the Faculty of Law and a Diploma in Religious Studies, the Faculty of Theology. I have been in the translation business for 22 years. Over that period I have developed four main fields of specialization:
1. GOVERNMENT/POLITICS/BUSINESS NEWS
• I have been working for a leading Czech news agency since 1994. On a daily basis, I have to provide timely and highly accurate translations of news from all areas of Czech political, social and cultural life, business news as well as press releases, articles and speeches.
2. TV DOCUMENTARIES
Translating scripts of documentary films for television viewers has become my passion in recent years.
• I have translated more than 150 TV documentaries so far.
• I focus on documentaries featuring nature, prehistory and ancient history, the universe, Christian topics and extraordinary personal life stories.
3. RELIGIOUS TEXTS
In this area, I have translated:
• 13 spiritual growth & fiction books so far
• documents for the Czech Bishops' Conference on the occasion of Pope Benedict XVI's visit to Prague in 2009
• spiritual texts for the annual Week of Prayer for Christian Unity, International Christian Ecumenical observance.
4. LEGAL TEXTS
As far as legal texts are concerned, I specialize in translating:
• contracts, agreements, terms and conditions, memoranda, etc.
• laws, regulations, guidelines, directives, etc.
• official documents such as marriage, birth and education certificates, diplomas, licences, etc.
I'm looking forward to helping you with your translation needs!
For more information about me and my services in the Czech language please visit my website www.prekladynamiru.cz!
This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.