English to Danish
Danish to English
| AGDANE |
Sydney, New South Wales
Local time: 08:38 AEST (GMT+10)
: Danish (Variant: Standard (rigsdansk))
| || |
clients and colleagues
on Willingness to Work Again
|No feedback collected|
| Freelancer |
|Translation, Editing/proofreading, Website localization|
|Agriculture||Environment & Ecology|
|Marketing / Market Research|
|Also works in:|
|General / Conversation / Greetings / Letters||IT (Information Technology)|
|Science (general)||Social Science, Sociology, Ethics, etc.|
|Transport / Transportation / Shipping||Journalism|
English to Danish - Rates: 0.12 - 0.20 AUD per word / 0 - 0 AUD per hour
Danish to English - Rates: 0.12 - 0.22 AUD per word / 0 - 0 AUD per hour
|Visa, MasterCard, Check, Money order|
|Years of translation experience: 1. Registered at ProZ.com: Jan 2007.|
|Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Agrosoft, OrgCon (student version), SPSS, Wordpress, Powerpoint|
| AGDANE endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines (v1.1). |
Focused, versatile, well educated Danish freelancer based in Sydney, Australia.
My language pairs
• English to Danish (localisation, native)
• Danish to English (translation of research, reporting)
• Translate / localise website content, marketing copy and other text from English to Danish
• Review Danish documents/research and report key findings in English
• Undertake phone-based primary research in Denmark and deliver a professional report in English according to your guide lines or template
• Review your localised Danish website or marketing copy to check for linguistic and cultural mishaps
• Copy write in Danish (native) or English
• Combinations of above project types customised to your needs
Skills and experience
I hold business/marketing degrees from Denmark and Australia and have worked in an array of industries spanning from agriculture over hospitality and health care to food export coordination and research interviewing.
I currently work part time in Sydney as a research interviewer (social research). I enjoy working with research projects and have expensive experience undertaking interviews in compliance with strict research guidelines.
I'm a savvy user of a range of desktop software applications, online apps, mobile apps, browser extensions and social media platforms; habitually trying out promising new apps and social media services I come across.
For a quote, please provide a sample or project brief for review. For simple translation jobs, please refer to my standard rates.
Terms & Conditions
Payment 30 days from invoice. Large projects are invoiced in stages.
Keywords: Danish, English, Australian English, Native Dane, website localisation, website translation, localization, localisation, market research, research in Danish, research, writer, copy writer, reports, user manuals, software, literature, interviews, brochures, export logistics, agriculture, science writing
Profile last updated
May 17, 2014