Argentine team with 12 years of experience as Eng<>Spa translators
Certified from English into Spanish by ATA
Translation - DTP - Proofreading Andres Enjuto is a Chemistry Technician certified by the American Translators Association (ATA) to translate from English into Spanish
, with ample experience in the technical and engineering fields.
He worked in the past for a corrosion protection company in the petroleum (oil and gas) industry
, doing translations & consecutive interpreting, as well as technical assistances in oilfields, technical trainings in USA, and taking part in business meetings and conferences as interpreter and negotiator.
's expertise is in the fields of corporate, business, religion, education/pedagogy, medicine (general), and others. She lived in USA for several years.
She graduated from "Small Business Management" and "Business training" courses, and has a High School diploma with business administration orientation.
oil & gas engineering, quality, health & safety, environment, petrochemistry, machinery (valves, pumps, motors, HVAC), manufacturing products, chemistry, IT, corporate material, religion.
Experienced translators to serve you Volumes translated (Eng > Spa) since 2006 (by field): Oil, Gas & Petrochemistry
(exploration, production, drilling, well control, BOP, engineering, offshore operation, company reports, brochures, etc.): 1,200,000+ words Machinery
(pumps, valves, turbines, excavators, engines, etc.): 1,200,000+ words Quality, Health, Safety and Environment
(manuals, policies, reports, etc.): 500,000+ words Corporate
(employee manuals, HH.RR., websites, newsletters, etc.): 770,000+ words IT
(management software, user guides, etc.): 280,000+ words Aeronautical
(helicopter bids, flight simulator, contracts, etc.): 275,000+ words DTP (All versions, Mac/PC):
InDesign, QuarkXPress, PageMaker, FrameMaker, Macromedia Flash, Illustrator, CorelDraw, FreeHand, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and more): 500+ pages Examples of specific translation projects (Eng > Spa unless noted): Technical / Engineering:
* Project specs for petrochemical plant expansion - Proofreading (Spa) – 195,000 w.
* Project specs for petrochemical plant expansion – Translation – 150,000 words
* Off-Shore platform “Operating Manual Carina/Aries" for TOTAL – 45,000 words
* Technical specs (pumps, motors, standards) for PEMEX (Spa > Eng) – 12,000 w.
* Manual: Installation, operation and maintenance of vertical pumps – 24,000 words
* Technical Brochures for international Oil, Gas & Petrochemicals Companies -6,000 w.
* Steam turbines for power generation and mechanical drives – 2,850 words
* Engineering Solutions for Water and Wastewater Projects – 6,550 words
* Material Safety Data Sheets – printing inks (Eng > Spa) – 36,000 words
* Automatic Digital Refractometer Manual (Eng > Spa) - 18,200 words
* Technical note on spoolable pipeline (Eng > Spa) – 3,300 words
* Cool storage system catalog (Eng > Spa) – 6,000 words
* Vacuum & Blower handbook (Eng > Spa) – 6,800 words Translation & DTP
(All versions, Mac/PC
: InDesign, QuarkXPress, PageMaker, Macromedia Flash, Illustrator, CorelDraw, FreeHand, Photoshop, and more):
* Power, electric & air hoists catalogs – CorelDraw / PC – 170 pages - 41,000 words
* Power, electric & air hoists catalogs – InDesign / PC – 80 pages
* Building management controllers – InDesign/PC- 16 pages – 5,200 words
* Corporate gifts catalogs – InDesign / Mac - 24 pages - 10,500 words
* World leading lodging company brochure – InDesign / PC - 9 pages – 1,250 words
* Residential services handbook - QuarkXPress / Mac – 10 pages – 2,700 words
* Several small brochures and catalogs
Legal / Finance:
* Confidentiality Agreements – 4,200 words
* Associate work agreement – 1,150 words
* Loan Document Summary – 600 words
* Supreme Decree – Republic of Bolivia (Spa > Eng) – 1,600 words
* Summary of Rights under the FCRA - 1,250 words
* Client Questionnaire on taxes – 3,400 words
* Proofreading - Portion of U.S. City Charter Amendment (Spa) – 4,300 words Medical (general / technical):
* Health & Safety Specifications (Eng > Spa) – 14,000 words
* Health benefits newsletters (Eng > Spa) – 4,500 words
* Oral anticoagulation treatment (Eng > Spa) – 6,500 words Human Resources:
* Employee Handbooks with company policies including legal, health & safety aspects - 36,300 words
* Human resources documentation totaling 20,000 words
Applicant temporary work history
Worker's compensation release form
Non Compliance Letter
* Health and Safety at Work (information and quizzes) (Eng > Spa) – 14,000 words
* Brochure for presentation of internal company awards (Eng > Spa) – 2,500 words Miscellaneous:
* FAQ of Fax Software (Eng > Spa) – 7,000 words
* Website translation (Eng > Spa) – 4,000 words
* Portion of website for the Governor of an important U.S. state – 3,500 words
* Culinary – Prepware, cookware, bakeware descriptions – 20,000 words
* And many more!
References available upon request.