Member since May '10
English to Serbian
English to Serbo-Croat
Serbian to English
| Freelancer, Verified member |
|Translation, Interpreting, Editing/proofreading, Website localization, Software localization|
|Medical: Cardiology||Medical: Health Care|
|Medical: Pharmaceuticals||Medical: Instruments|
|Medical (general)||IT (Information Technology)|
|Computers: Hardware||Computers: Software|
|Computers: Systems, Networks||Law: Contract(s)|
|Also works in:|
|Electronics / Elect Eng||Law (general)|
|Law: Patents, Trademarks, Copyright||Media / Multimedia|
|Construction / Civil Engineering||Mechanics / Mech Engineering|
| EUR |
| PRO-level points: 180, Questions answered: 68, Questions asked: 1 |
|Check, Wire transfer|
|Bachelor's degree - Dept. of English Language & Literature, Faculty of Philology, University of Belgrade, Serbia|
|Years of translation experience: 12. Registered at ProZ.com: Sep 2007. Became a member: May 2010.|
|English to Serbian (University of Belgrade - Faculty of Philology)|
English to Serbo-Croat (University of Belgrade - Faculty of Philology)
|Serbian Association of Scientific and Technical Translators|
|Adobe Acrobat, Idiom, MemoQ, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Pro, Microsoft Word, Multicorpora, Passolo, Powerpoint, SDL TRADOS, Wordfast|
| Petar Zivanic endorses ProZ.com's Professional Guidelines. |
[PLEASE SEE MY CV FOR DETAILS!]
# LIFE SCIENCES #
* Regular translator for TransPerfect Translations Inc. (clinical trial protocols, product/patient/investigator's brochures, etc.).
* Regular translator for LUZ Inc. in the field of life sciences and medical/IVD devices.
* Regular translator for Crimson Inc, working on medical devices.
* Member of a pool of translators qualified for translation of EU acquis communautaire from English into Serbian, medical field.
* Translator for Merrill Brink Intl, working on clinical trials and related material.
* Translator at Clementis AG, a German agency, medical devices
# IT/LOCALIZATION #
* Translator at Eriksen, a US agency, localizing Skype to Serbian
* Google translator at oDesk, localizing Google's content to Serbian (Google Chrome, Mobile, Analytics, AdSense...).
* Translator on various assignments for Acer Inc., the latest being localisation of large portions of Acer's website to Serbian (www.acer.rs - notebooks, netbooks, projectors, monitors and company info).
* Translator for ABBYY Language Services, localized ABBY FlexiCapture to Serbian.
* Translator for Exxacto, a German agency, marketing campaign for Sony Ericsson's Xperia line of Android smartphones.
* Localized the B92 Android app to English (http://www.b92.net/lab/android/eng)
* Regular translator for Translation Services USA, working in numerous fields, from IT/web to medical to legal.
# Serbian to English translator at B92 TV news portal (www.b92.net).
# In-house medical translator, Clinical Centre Kragujevac, Serbia, 2006 - present.
# In-house legal translator, Faculty of Law, Kragujevac, Serbia, 2005 - 2006.
* Four-year bachelor's degree in English Language and Literature, Faculty of Philology, Belgrade
* Certificate of and membership in Serbian Association of Scientific and Technical Translators
|This user has earned KudoZ points by helping other translators with PRO-level terms. Click point total(s) to see term translations provided.|
Keywords: Serbian, English, computers, IT, software, hardware, Windows, Linux, UNIX, server, website, localisation, localization, medical, pharmaceuticals, clinical trials, medicine, instruments, devices, clinical trials protocols, product brochure, informed consent, study drug, medical devices, IVD, translation, life sciences, quality, professional Serbian translation
29 visits in the last month,
from a total of 18 visitors This profile has received
Profile last updated
Nov 28, 2014