Business/marketing & psychology.
* One of only six ATA-certified translators of English into Dutch who are living in the Netherlands.
* Dutch native speaker with in-depth knowledge of American culture and slang, having lived in the USA for 15 years from 1988 to 2003.
* Degree in Psychology, therefore I both know and understand professional jargon.
* Master of Public Administration, (specialization in Social Services Policy), University of Arizona 1995
* Bachelor of Science in Psychology, Drake University (Iowa) 1993
Prior to becoming a translator, my career path included:
* Grantwriting Consultant, child welfare agency, 2000-2003
* Director of Planning & Evaluation, child welfare agency, 1997-2000
* Quality Improvement Manager, child welfare agency, 1996-1997
* Grants Manager, child welfare agency, 1995-1996
CERTIFICATION / PROFESSIONAL MEMBERSHIPS:
* American Translators Association, certified for translation from English into Dutch.
TRANSLATION SERVICES OFFERED:
* Translation from English into Dutch
RECENT PROJECTS INCLUDE:
* English into Dutch tourist dictionary
* Tourism website (vacation rental properties)
* Subtitling - films, documentaries, cartoons
* Video games
* Psychology documents (questionnaires and articles)
* Management & marketing documents
* Educational documents
* Two marketing textbooks
* Art history book
* Safety leadership training manual
* General texts
* Translation editing & proofreading
Rates listed are intended as guidelines and are negotiable. Actual rates may depend on deadline, subject and formatting requirements.
free hit counter