The session would describe a series of varied, small and even imperceptible 'changes' a freelancer can make in Life and Work.
Every 'change' spoken or recommended would provide some actionable step(/s) taken from everyday working life.
1. As a CEO of their business since inception, a small change in self-image from being a 'a foot-soldier in the army of freelancer' to a 'CEO and Business Owner'
2. To question the 'status-quo' and conduct experiments - in thought and in practice.
3. To question the 'business meaning' of some well-intentioned terms and their impact on your life and your business. For example : Quality, state-of-the-art tools, collaboration, teamwork, competition.
4. The difference between click, connect and contribute - very small action (say clicking a social network icon)
5. The 'small' difference between profit and wealth.