Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
To purchase access click on the Buy now button below.
There is no limit on how many times you can watch a video. All your purchased videos will be listed under My videos tab
Price: $ 15.00
This training covers:
- Approaches to translation quality.
- What's the difference between assessing translation quality, assessing vendor competences, customer and end-user satisfaction, and observing workflow requirements.
- How to use structured specifications for quality assessment.
- How to select samples.
- In-workflow vs. post-delivery assessment: best practices.
- 1st-party, 2nd-party and 3rd-party assessment: best practices.
- TQI (translation quality index): pro's and con's.
- Use and limitations of existing translation quality metrics: SAE J2450, LISA QA Model 3.1, ATA Framework for Standard Error Marking.
- Vendor competence assessment: marking errors and giving feedback.
- How to motivate your project managers and vendors using translation quality as a KPI.
Duration: 80 minutes.
Note: We recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing, specially if you have a slow Internet connection.