To purchase access click on the Buy now button below.
There is no limit on how many times you can watch a video. All your purchased videos will be listed under My videos tab
Price: $ 15.00
This training covers:
- Approaches to translation quality.
- What's the difference between assessing translation quality, assessing vendor competences, customer and end-user satisfaction, and observing workflow requirements.
- How to use structured specifications for quality assessment.
- How to select samples.
- In-workflow vs. post-delivery assessment: best practices.
- 1st-party, 2nd-party and 3rd-party assessment: best practices.
- TQI (translation quality index): pro's and con's.
- Use and limitations of existing translation quality metrics: SAE J2450, LISA QA Model 3.1, ATA Framework for Standard Error Marking.
- Vendor competence assessment: marking errors and giving feedback.
- How to motivate your project managers and vendors using translation quality as a KPI.
Duration: 80 minutes.
Note: We recommend you wait the whole or most part of the video to load before playing, specially if you have a slow Internet connection.