Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
To purchase access click on the Buy now button below.
There is no limit on how many times you can watch a video. All your purchased videos will be listed under My videos tab
Price: $ 15.00
Social Networking is a phenomenon of global scope and reach and it took only few years. Started as a hobby, its mere reach and numbers now cannot be ignored by any business or service provider. For linguists, social networking can lead to highly leveraged social commerce.
Understanding the potential of social networking
1. The Costless Connection - Opportunities as a marketing tool
2. The Frictionless Journey - opportunities to know the unknown
3. The Levy's Theory - how to remain interesting with time
4. Relationship and Number : Threshold and Dunbar's Number - How many should I connect to ?
5. Linking Connection to Purpose - Why ?
6. The art of information balance - How much should I do social networking ?
Social Networking - Tips and doable advisory
1. How to find and reach people who matter - Research
2. How to keep your competitive advantage ?
3. Research Tips on Data Mining
4. Managing, updating and tracking your online profiles
5. Helping others and the network
6. Permission Marketing : How a connection becomes a permission asset ?
7. Understanding the pitfalls of too much, too strong, too intense.