Linguistic bang for your buck
Everyone needs to get a return on investment in their business. How can you make sure you keep costs low and returns high when investing in language services?
Technological capabilities and flexible service levels are central to helping you achieve value for money.
Translation buyers will discover what to look for in a translation services provider:
· Does the translation company offer 24 hour coverage?
· Do they only use professional translators working into their native tongue?
· Does the company offer technology services to help streamline and automate the translation management process?
· Does the company adhere to quality standards such as ISO?
· How does the company recruit and assign translators to projects?
· How important is previous subject-specific experience
· To separate out what matters and what doesn’t matter when choosing a translation services provider.
· Establish what role technology can play in cutting companies’ translation costs whilst improving quality.
· Learn how involved your translation provider can become in your international communications: you can have a simple translation-only service, or a fully-integrated and automated workflow between your content management system, the translators and the translation company.