During the webinar you will find out how to:
- calculate your work amount in words, lines, characters and any other text volume units with just one click;
- easily operate your price-lists;
- have a clear view of all the important information (client profile, translation quotes, translation jobs, invoices issued, payments received);
- keep track of pending projects and jobs;
- issue invoices and quotes with multiple jobs, markups, discounts, comments and even CATCount result tables
and save your time and effort on each stage of translation work with Translation Office 3000.
You will see why the freelance translators around the world employ Translation Office 3000 as their personal accountant, adviser, assistant, and project manager.