An introduction to translating for film and television
Posted by Paul Memmi on 17:50 Jul 6 '10 158 views
This video is free of charge for those who attended this webinar
To purchase access click on the buy button below.
There is no limit on how many times you can watch a video. All your purchased videos will be listed under My videos tab
Price: $ 15.00
A webinar aimed at established and aspiring translators who would like to move into subtitling.
• Short presenter's introduction and story of establishing himself as a film translator
• Main differences between translation for print and translation for moving images
• Main principles of subtitling
• Problem solving and creative translation
• What kind of work is available
• Source and target languages
• Required language ability
• Equipment and software
• Markets and rates