Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
We were four people all together and we did have some very fruitfull discussions. We did have an exchange of our past experience and future plans and possibilities.
There have been some points which we agreed upon and stressed their importance:
- the human contact to people in charge of
- an individual plan to work on contacts on days without translation work
- direct contact to other translators
- promotion via internet
We did have a nice evening in sharing our experience and got from each other some new ideas how to reach our personal goal in the future.
It has been also interesting to get some feedback about "When do I alow myself to say NO to a job offer"
- when I don't feel like doing it, as it is not a part of my specialization
- when I am not sure to be able to do a good job - because of time pressure etc.
- when I have to many other things to do
We decided to use other powwows in Munich to meet again in the future, maybe each few months, to be able to keep in touch.