Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
Files would be prepared to translation throughout initial steps, respectively as following:
• Style Guide Generation
• Converting files into bilingual format.
• Create/Add translation memory.
• Files Analysis.
• Extract Terms.
• Glossary Generation.
• Term Base Generation.
• Tag issues.
• Q.A Checker Profile Generation.
• Pre-translate files and lock 100% Match segments.
• Adapting source text into language variant.
• In-Context Translation.
• Adapting layout/format.
• Adapting text in images, tables, text boxes and shapes into target language.
• Spelling Check.
• Mismatch tags verification.
• Export files for external review.
• Spelling Typos Check.
• Diacritics placement where needed for an easily legible text.
• Inconsistencies Verification.
• Glossary verification.
• Grammar Check.
• Punctuation Check.
• Regular Expressions Check.
• Trademarks Check.
• Untranslated text Check.
• Missing/Added text.
• Indents, superscripts, fonts, font size, bolding, italics, spacing, alignment, graphics, page breaks, tables, weights & measures, accuracy of numbers, etc.
• Awkward translation check.
• Fixing inelegant or literal translations.
• General rules of thumbs check (registered names/trademarks, product names, company names, etc.)
• Stylistic or preferential changes are welcome for the SOLE purpose of accuracy and appropriateness of the text for the target audience/industry, making sure the terminology and the style used are correct and that text achieves its intended purpose in the target locale.
• Updating Translation Memory.
• Developing a QA Profile Checker that would be setup in terms of the previous two stages of Proofreading & Editing. The profile would consider instructions, style guide, language variant and glossary per each project.
• Bilingual Files, Final Target Files, PDF version, Translation Memory (TM), Term Base, Glossary Excel Sheet and QA Profile Settings updated.
Deliverables would be sent via E-mail, Server or FTP to the client on daily basis or per batch or as soon as possible in case of rush requests.