60 original marketing tips illustrated with 24 screenshots of real-life, authentic good examples of what you should not do or should stop doing when preparing and submitting quotes and when writing spontaneous application emails.
This is a 43-page guide you need to read by necessity or by curiosity. It will teach you how to shoot without missing. It will help you expertly market your services, expand your pool of regular clients, and avoid no-project-days and weeks.
1) E-mail addresses and profile names composition
2) E-mail subject line composition
3) E-mail body composition
4) Professional e-mail signature composition
5) Bidding from job posting platforms
6) Spontaneous applications composition
7) Recommended readings