ProZ.com business membership
Business membership at ProZ.com, the world's leading community of freelance translators, has its advantages
- Business Standard Member badge (encourages trust)
- Standard placement in the ProZ.com directory of translation companies
- Ability to recruit freelancers from ProZ.com pre-screened Pools
- Use of ProZ.com Lists feature
- Ability to respond to member-only job postings
- Privileged communication with freelancers
- Ability to apply as a company to the ProZ.com Certified PRO Network
- Blue Board™ benefits (pinning of entries, respond before publishing, etc.)
- Business Plus Member badge
- Priority placement in the ProZ.com directory of translation companies
- Full access to freelancers in ProZ.com Pools, with full names and positive/negative feedback
- Higher limit on emails to candidates in Lists
- Two ProZ.com Professional Plus Memberships
- Two floating licenses for CafeTran -- powerful, full-featured desktop CAT tool
- License for easy-to-use Protemos translation business management system (one PM seat)
- Access to freelancer SecurePRO cards
- Enterprise Member badge
- Highest-level placement in the ProZ.com directory of translation companies
- Seats for five (5) project managers and/or vendor managers (additional seats available at $10/mo)
- Unlimited job postings
- Unlimited communications to freelancers and companies in Freelancer directory, LSP directory, Pools and Lists
- API access to ProZ.com database (permission-based), including support for ProZ.com registration, sign-in and profile completion in your application
- Dedicated concierge service representative (and limited development support) from the ProZ.com team
Join the 541 Business Members at ProZ.com
We have made lots of contacts with clients and providers through ProZ.com and now, with invoicing and translation center, ProZ.com gives us almost everything we need!
OneDocument S.L., Spain
Member since 2004
ProZ.com is essential for project managers to properly find trained professional translators. It offers all the linguists opportunities to improve themselves thanks to the broad range of webinars available along with the conferences and events and therefore allowing PMs to rely on qualified and professional linguists. This it is worth the Membership cost.
Member since 2003
Localli has been a business member of ProZ.com for several years. We enjoy using your system to find translators and were happy to renew the membership. It is interesting to read about your new features and future plans — thank you ProZ.com!
Localli LLC. USA
Member since 2012
After a couple of months using the Translation Center, I became more productive allowing me to grow my business. It is a lot easier to manage my translation projects, making the communication with my translators much more efficient, helping me easily keep perfect track of my POs and invoices, and many other features that make this tool a must for any project manager. Finally, I feel that I found exactly what I was looking for.
Translanguage Inc, Florida, USA
Member since 2010
ProZ.com Connect! has enabled us to find linguists with very specific skills in virtually no time. Our vendor manager just loves the filtering option, it's the most powerful in the market.
Hispano Language Advisory. Córdoba, Argentina
Member since 2005
ProZ.com is the best place to find the professionals we need to complete our powerful strategic translation teams.
General Manger iDISC
Member since 2006
SDL translates over 1 billion words a year in more than 200 language combinations with the help of a robust Supply Chain of more than 10,000 experienced translators. ProZ.com is a key resource for our network of Vendor Managers and is a regular go-to platform for recruitment, information sharing and relationship building.
Senior Director, Supply Chain Management at SDL
Member since 2015
At Treeloc, we believe in the potential of ProZ.com to reach out to professional translators around the world.
Co-Owner, Administration and Vendor Manager at Treeloc
Member since 2007
These are just a few ProZ.com Business members:
ProZ.com Business membership can help you:
Find new clients for your business
Take part in 400 daily connections between language services buyers and providers on the ProZ.com Translation Agencies & Companies directory.Learn more
Find the talent that meets your needs
Gain access to tools and services that connect you with the right talent for your projects. We understand that it’s your team that builds your success.Learn more
Stay on top of what's new
The industry is constantly on the move. Keep your edge in the market with up-to-date info on the latest technology and new topics in the industry.Learn more
Save time and money
How much time is wasted on managing vendors, projects, and translators? We give you a customizable management system so you can regain control.Learn more
Grow your translation business
Stand out from the competition.
Your Business member badge will differentiate you from other companies, and is an added mark of trust that works to your benefit when dealing with potential clients or when recruiting new service providers.
Rise to the top.
The ProZ.com company directory is the industry's busiest directory for finding translation companies. Business membership puts your company in the first layer of directory results, increasing your visibility to potential clients. Long-time Business members will tell you this benefit alone is more than worth the membership fee.
Tools to find the right talent
Included in Business Membership is access to the Plus Video Library – a growing collection of over 900 hours of training content about translation, business, technical topics, and more.
In addition, enjoy up to $600 in discounts on a wide variety of ProZ.com training sessions.
Manage your operations
Your own customizable translation management system in the cloud. ProZ.com's Translation Center allows you to create workflows, manage clients, recruit, assign jobs, and keep all communication and data in a single platform.
Save time: your job and recruitment posts are published immediately, without delay.
Be first priority in the ProZ.com support queue, including phone support.
Easily create, send, and track invoices online at ProZ.com.