Date and time: 13:45-15:45, Friday, 3 December, 2010 NOTE: This session has already been held
Room: Live Presentations w/ Q&A
In this presentation Konstantin Kisin goes over some of the most effective ways of building productive, long-term relationships with clients, including:
• Identifying your key clients
• Understanding WHO your clients are (not as obvious as you think :))
• Grasping the difference between selling translations and providing a service
• Finding out your clients' values
• Finding out your own values
• Identifying and then bridging the gap between your values and those of your clients
• Building long-term relationships and how this will benefit your business
• The attitude that underpins successful relationships
A live Q&A session with the presenter will follow the presentation video.
Konstantin Kisin (United Kingdom)
Bio: Konstantin Kisin is a highly successful legal, financial and video games translator. Since joining ProZ.com in 2004, he has made full use of the website to propel his business to new heights and build long-term relationships with clients and colleagues.
A regular contributor to Proz.com on the business side of translation, Konstantin has extensive training in the psychology of communication and human behaviour. Sharing his attitude to doing business with his customary passion and enthusiasm, Konstantin's mission is to assist freelancers the world over in establishing professional relationships with clients, making more money, working less and having more fun.