https://www.proz.com/forum/2007_regional_conference_montreal/86591-thanks_a_million_nancy.html

Montreal conference 2007 - Thanks a million Nancy!
Thread poster: Louise Dupont (X)
Louise Dupont (X)
Louise Dupont (X)  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 02:07
English to French
Oct 15, 2007

What a conference!

Thanks again for this most valuable occasion to meet new interesting people, learn new things in a fun and pleasant environnement.

Louise (tired, but happy)

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-15 23:09 GMT]

printedpage
printedpage  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
Thank you Nancy! Oct 15, 2007

Same comments as Louise!

Thank you for holding this conference in Montreal. The entire 2-day conference provided me with valuable information I could use in my day-to-day life.

It was the perfect opportunity to network with my peers from Montreal and around the world!

I am looking forward to the next conference in Montreal! Keep up the outstanding work!

Eugenia

Nicholas Ferreira
Nicholas Ferreira  Identity Verified
Canada
Spanish to English
+ ...
Excellent experience! Oct 15, 2007

Thanks to the ProZ.com team and Lexitech for putting together an excellent and very informative conference in Montreal. I learned so much and really got things put into perspective, and came away with some very concrete action items. I look forward to other experiences like this in the future.

jacquesboivin
jacquesboivin  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 03:07
English to French
Very, very valuable! Oct 15, 2007

Thanks Nancy and the Proz team.

As a student, I have to admit this was most valuable for the upcoming career. And as promised, I will spread the word to convince more students to join!

Looking forward for the next time.

Cheers,

Jacques

ModusVivendi (X)
ModusVivendi (X)
Local time: 01:07
English to French
First experience... Oct 16, 2007

... and already an addict. Be sure I will be at the next one!
Thank you to the whole team.

[Modifié le 2007-10-16 23:52]

Giuliana Buscaglione
Giuliana Buscaglione  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:07
Member (2001)
German to Italian
+ ...
Thank you Nancy & everyone Oct 17, 2007

Hi all,

I enjoyed meeting you and spending two stressful, but very positive dayZ with you all! And I came back to Europe with new knowledge and especially a better understanding of a reality so different from mine.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences with me! I have already promised Paola that I'll be at the event proposed for next year and I'll be very happy if many students, our future professional translators, register for it! Thank you, Jacques, for your effo
... See more
Hi all,

I enjoyed meeting you and spending two stressful, but very positive dayZ with you all! And I came back to Europe with new knowledge and especially a better understanding of a reality so different from mine.

Thank you all for sharing your experiences with me! I have already promised Paola that I'll be at the event proposed for next year and I'll be very happy if many students, our future professional translators, register for it! Thank you, Jacques, for your efforts!

Giuliana
Collapse

Brigitte Albert (X)
Brigitte Albert (X)  Identity Verified
French to English
+ ...
Thank you Nancy-Lynn and conference organizers! Oct 20, 2007

Dear fellow translators,

The conference was great--a chance to meet colleagues and to learn a lot! Kudoz to all who organized the learning and socializing aspects of this conference. I especially appreciated the workshops about translation for the government and about Lexi-Tech. Thank you Paola!

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Montreal conference 2007 - Thanks a million Nancy!

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »