across SP3b
Thread poster: Uwe Schwenk (X)

Uwe Schwenk (X)
United States
Local time: 17:39
English to German
Jan 29, 2009

I finsihed the testing and upgraded to Sp3b at my home as well as my work.

Uwe

Ali Bayraktar  Identity Verified
Turkey
Member (2007)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Can I download it directly? Jan 29, 2009

Uwe Schwenk wrote:

I finsihed the testing and upgraded to Sp3b at my home as well as my work.

Uwe

I have downloaded Across approx. 6 months ago. And after downloading it I have not downloaded any service pack.

Now I wonder whether I can download directly the latest service pack or should I start from the earliest service pack and come to the latest one?

Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 02:39
Member (2006)
English to Turkish
+ ...
I was an early bird too ... Jan 29, 2009

But unfortunately there are some problems with this update (or my system). It crashed many times when trying to create a new project. Perhaps all these update packages caused some problems in the registry, a clean installation may solve the problems.

Uwe Schwenk (X)
United States
Local time: 17:39
English to German
TOPIC STARTER
SP3b Jan 29, 2009

M. Ali Bayraktar wrote:

I have downloaded Across approx. 6 months ago. And after downloading it I have not downloaded any service pack.

Now I wonder whether I can download directly the latest service pack or should I start from the earliest service pack and come to the latest one?

I had no problem skipping the occasional patch or Service pack.

I am using Vista at home and XP at my work and neither one caused any issues for me.

Just make sure you do not upgrade in the middle of an on-going project.

Uwe

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

across SP3b

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search