How can I hide the languages or the projects that are in across and serve as tutorials?
Thread poster: Marcos Zattar
Marcos Zattar
Germany
Local time: 17:21
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Apr 18, 2009

How can I hide the languages or the projects that are in across and serve as tutorials. There are lots of them right after installation and I don't want to simply delete theses projects because they are used in tutorials and I might need them later.

Both in crossBoard and My Tasks all projects are listed, what makes it more difficult to find my real projects right away.

In My Tasks (Ctrl+O) I can filter them, but unfortunately I could not find any setting so that this filters sticks and the next time I open it it shows only my languages.

Any idea?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2009-04-20 02:12 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Uwe Schwenk
United States
Local time: 10:21
English to German
Tutorials Apr 20, 2009

there is at this time not really a setting to hide languages and projects. The only solution would be to export the projects as ARA fikes and afterwards delete the projects from across. In this manner you can restore them via import when needed.

uwe

Marcos Zattar
Germany
Local time: 17:21
German to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Good solution Apr 20, 2009

Thanks a lot, Uwe!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I hide the languages or the projects that are in across and serve as tutorials?

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search