Evelyne Trolley de Prévaux  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 06:33
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 9, 2009

I am a new user, my client has sent me a task
The window that opens when I have accepted the job has the cross term on the right,
the cross view in the left
a word list at the bottom (source term/ terget term / final) and underneath a search center
BUT where I should have the CONTEXT VIEW I only have, in blue, the source language view. I have clicked everywhere and ... nothing!

Could anybody please help me

I am logged on my client.

Thank you

Direct link Reply with quote

Uwe Schwenk
Local time: 08:33
English to German
Context View Jun 10, 2009

Evelyne,

proceed as follows:

On the top you will see a toolbar with a number of Symbols. Click the 7th symbol from the left to show source and target.

Possible Reasons:

If you work on the project and it shows only the sopurce this could be that this is the En15038 workflow and the first task is the preparation. In preparation mode it shows only the english.

Another one would be accidentally clicking the wrong view.

Uwe

[Edited at 2009-06-10 16:24 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New user, cannot open context view

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search