Evelyne Trolley de Prévaux  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 06:35
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 9, 2009

I am a new user, my client has sent me a task
The window that opens when I have accepted the job has the cross term on the right,
the cross view in the left
a word list at the bottom (source term/ terget term / final) and underneath a search center
BUT where I should have the CONTEXT VIEW I only have, in blue, the source language view. I have clicked everywhere and ... nothing!

Could anybody please help me

I am logged on my client.

Thank you

Direct link Reply with quote

Uwe Schwenk
Local time: 08:35
English to German
Context View Jun 10, 2009

Evelyne,

proceed as follows:

On the top you will see a toolbar with a number of Symbols. Click the 7th symbol from the left to show source and target.

Possible Reasons:

If you work on the project and it shows only the sopurce this could be that this is the En15038 workflow and the first task is the preparation. In preparation mode it shows only the english.

Another one would be accidentally clicking the wrong view.

Uwe

[Edited at 2009-06-10 16:24 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New user, cannot open context view

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search