Evelyne Trolley de Prévaux  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 02:30
Member (2008)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 9, 2009

I am a new user, my client has sent me a task
The window that opens when I have accepted the job has the cross term on the right,
the cross view in the left
a word list at the bottom (source term/ terget term / final) and underneath a search center
BUT where I should have the CONTEXT VIEW I only have, in blue, the source language view. I have clicked everywhere and ... nothing!

Could anybody please help me

I am logged on my client.

Thank you

Uwe Schwenk
Local time: 04:30
English to German
Context View Jun 10, 2009

Evelyne,

proceed as follows:

On the top you will see a toolbar with a number of Symbols. Click the 7th symbol from the left to show source and target.

Possible Reasons:

If you work on the project and it shows only the sopurce this could be that this is the En15038 workflow and the first task is the preparation. In preparation mode it shows only the english.

Another one would be accidentally clicking the wrong view.

Uwe

[Edited at 2009-06-10 16:24 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New user, cannot open context view

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search