Diego Manzano
Diego Manzano  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 19:38
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
Nov 12, 2009

Hi,
I'd like to know how to run the spell check in Across.
After I finish the translation, I press the ABC button in CrossView, but even if it detects errors, those are not really errors.

Thanks

Uwe Schwenk (X)
Uwe Schwenk (X)
Local time: 12:38
English to German
Spelling Nov 13, 2009

Under the profiles you need to select which spell checker you want to use.

When you are done translating you can for example click on the left frame on the top the ABC tab. This will show you a list of spelling errors. Click on each oje to be brought to this Segment and make the necessary corrections. As you make the corrections, you will see the number of spelling issues will be reduced. YOu can also make the correctiohs as you go along in the translation, but that will depend on
... See more
Under the profiles you need to select which spell checker you want to use.

When you are done translating you can for example click on the left frame on the top the ABC tab. This will show you a list of spelling errors. Click on each oje to be brought to this Segment and make the necessary corrections. As you make the corrections, you will see the number of spelling issues will be reduced. YOu can also make the correctiohs as you go along in the translation, but that will depend on the QA settings.

Uwe
Collapse

Diego Manzano
Diego Manzano  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 19:38
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I hate this spell-check! Nov 20, 2009

Thanks Uwe! I've just finished a translation of 7,000 words (only 1,000 new ones) and I got 323 spelling errors. I don't know if that's normal. Many times I click the sentence and there are no red underlined words!?! Why??? The product brand appears many times, but when I right-click "QM checks to be ignored", do I have to do it in every occurrence?

Thanks in advance!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

run spell check

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »