Thread poster: Selcuk Akyuz

Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 08:56
Member (2006)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Feb 15, 2010

Today I was looking at the new documentation and I discovered a new feature in Across version 5: Autocomplete. AFAIK, it is a new feature included with one of the service packs.

Well, I guess this is more than MS Word's autocomplete but something like SDL Trados Studio's autosuggest feature. I hope users of both programs (Studio and Across) can compare them. Which one is better? And, is Autocomplete a free feature, or sold separately?

Selcuk

Direct link Reply with quote

Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Turkey
Local time: 08:56
Member (2006)
English to Turkish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Across support without Uwe Schwenk Feb 16, 2010

It seems that Uwe Schwenk is no more a member of ProZ.com. He was a real expert of Across and answered our questions with patience. Thanks Uwe, for all your support. I guess, from now on, we will not be able to find answers related to Across, including my question related to AutoComplete.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Autocomplete feature in Across

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search