Problem exporting complete TM
Thread poster: E. D.

E. D.
Local time: 14:22
English to German
+ ...
Apr 11, 2010

I translated a text in across. After the translation, I used the "save all completed translation into crossTank" function.

I want to export the complete TM of the document. When I use the export wizard, there is nothing I can choose from to export.

When I search for single sentences of the document in crossTank, I can export the single sentences by using the export wizard.

How can I export the COMPLETE TM of project X?

I just don't get it.

Thanks so much!

Direct link Reply with quote

Local time: 07:22
Tm stored by project? Oct 6, 2010

Hi Evi,

Are you able to search the TM using a filter for the Project name? If all of the translations show up here then you should be able to export in the same way. Otherwise it's possible that the translations were not stored with the project name attribute.

Local time: 20:22
Export to TMX from project Oct 11, 2010

If you are project manager, you can export all translations to TMX without storing them to crossTank.
Rightclick on project, ans select "Export to TMX..." in context menu.

If you are assigned to task only as a translator, it is possible that you do not have permission to export translations.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem exporting complete TM

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search