Alignment Wizard - "Next" is Grayscaled
Thread poster: alpinegroove

alpinegroove
Local time: 02:15
Hebrew to English
May 19, 2010

I am trying to use the Alignment Wizard.
I select the two files, create a new project, and then get to the screen where I am supposed to indicate which file is the source and which is the target. I do that, but the "Next" button remains Grayscaled and no clickable, so it is impossible to continue.
Does anyone here know how to solve this?
Thanks.

Version 5 K

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxbblank50
Germany
Local time: 11:15
Alignment Wizzard - Grayed out Aug 12, 2010

I am facing the same problem and posted it to the Across Support.
This was their reply:

Please download this Hotfix :
ftp://ftp.across.net/across_5.0_patches/Across_v5.00_L9_mui.zip

I implemented the hotfix but I had no time to evaluate the recommendation by now.

Telemarker
Local time: 11:15
French to English
Do both files exist on your machine Dec 1, 2010

alpinegroove wrote:

I am trying to use the Alignment Wizard.
I select the two files, create a new project, and then get to the screen where I am supposed to indicate which file is the source and which is the target. I do that, but the "Next" button remains Grayscaled and no clickable, so it is impossible to continue.
Does anyone here know how to solve this?
Thanks.

Version 5 K

Are you sure that both files exist on your machine?

This happens to me when I "cheat" and modify the path in the alignment wizard for one of the files to avoid having to select all the levels of files in two different language folders for the alignment (I have two html help projects to align and the paths are tortuous to say the least).

HTH

Simon

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Alignment Wizard - "Next" is Grayscaled

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search