Is there an option to automatically copy to crossTank the sentences I translate?
Thread poster: Diego Manzano

Diego Manzano  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:30
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 11, 2010

Or do I have to press the "copy to crossTank" button and then Ok, or finish the task and then store the sentences to crossTank. I have the feeling that I miss a lot of partial matches compared with Trados.
Thanks in advance
Diego

AAV
Local time: 17:30
They are copied when you set paragraph to "Translated" Jun 11, 2010

By default they are copied when you set paragraph to "Translated" state.

Check also Tools -> Profile settings -> crossTank / Storing : Storing mode should be set to "Automatic storing".

Walter Moura  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 07:30
English to Portuguese
Shortcut Jun 11, 2010

Just press "Ctrl+Alt+Enter". This enter the sentence and translation to the TM. Hope this helps

Diego Manzano  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 12:30
Italian to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks a lot, I didn't know that! Storing mode was set to "Automatic storing", but grayed out. Jun 11, 2010

Walter Moura wrote:

Just press "Ctrl+Alt+Enter". This enter the sentence and translation to the TM. Hope this helps

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Is there an option to automatically copy to crossTank the sentences I translate?

Advanced search

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search