Adding Reverso website to the crossSearch translation engines (websites)
Thread poster: Telemarker

Telemarker
Local time: 14:17
French to English
Nov 30, 2010

Hello,

I'm trying to add "Reverso" (http://www.reverso.net) to the translation engines proposed by Across in the crossSearch, but have so far been unable to find the right syntax to get it to work (in my profile settings).

The Across online help isn't detailed enough and the Across support reply wasn't particularly helpful ("Best practice would be to take the information from the Reverso homepage or ask them about the right link.").

Has anyone else succeeded in adding this resource to across?

TIA

Simon

Direct link Reply with quote

Telemarker
Local time: 14:17
French to English
TOPIC STARTER
Update... Dec 14, 2010

I emailed Reverso about this as suggested by Across support... the never even bothered to reply... and Across have now washed their hands on this one too ("Please note, pre-defined internet resources can change. Adjustments might be impossible resp. not possible immediately.") cool answer... that's what I call support.
Needless to say I'm using other translation/dictionary sites now.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Adding Reverso website to the crossSearch translation engines (websites)

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search