Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel
Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:09
Member (2005)
German to Hebrew
+ ...
Feb 22, 2011

I apologize if this is a stupid question, but I am rather new to Across and could not find the answer in the help file.

How do I insert the 10th inline object and onwards using the keyboard shortcut?
I tried ctrl+shift+10, but it did not work?

Maybe there is a keyboard shortcut for inserting the next or previous element, without specifying the number of the element.

Thanks for your help,

Yiftah

Liselotte K. de Hennig
Liselotte K. de Hennig  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 20:09
Spanish to German
+ ...
No function for insertion of previous or next inline-object Feb 23, 2011

AFAIK there is no keyboard shortcut for insertion of previous or next inline-object.
Another option:
If the cursor is in the target editor field and you double click the needed inline-object in the source text it will be copied to the position of the cursor unless that specific inline-object is already applied.

Hope it helps
Liselotte

Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel
Yiftah Hellerman-Carmel  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 01:09
Member (2005)
German to Hebrew
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Liselotte Feb 24, 2011

It is a pity that there is now relevant keyboard shortcut. I don't like working with the mouse, I find that working with the keyboard is much faster.

[Edited at 2011-02-24 20:58 GMT]

AAV
AAV
Local time: 06:09
Ctrl+Shift+0 Feb 25, 2011

From Across Help:
Ctrl+Shift+0 - Copy an active inline object (= gray and green field as well as tags) from the source text to the target text

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

inserting the 10th inline object

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »