Failed to create preview
Thread poster: GreenUK
Oct 28, 2011

Hello,

I'm still relatively new to using Across but am having a problem that I'm not sure how to fix.

Basically, when I'm trying to translate a document and try view the preview I get an error message that simply says "Failed to create a preview" without any explanation as to why or how I fix it. This wouldn't be such a major issue except Across tries to create a preview during the document check out process and the same thing happens, meaning I can't get a finished document.

This has only happened on a few documents whilst with others it works normally without a hitch.

Is this a known issue? Any explanations/suggestions on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated!

Many thanks

AAV
Local time: 08:45
Contact support Oct 31, 2011

Most likely this is Across problem.
I would suggest
1) install latest available version;
2) try to perform update on "problem" documents;
and if these steps do not help - contact Support.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Failed to create preview

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search