Help:Across license
Thread poster: javier_lee
javier_lee
Local time: 11:13
Jan 3, 2013

I have download Across PE 5.5.But I need a license key for installing the software.The Across website pointed out ,that it will be sent via Email in 2-3 Working days.But now 5 Working days passed away,I have not received it yet.

Do you have this license key? Could anybody help me?

can one key be used on multiple computers ?

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxAleks Milcic
Canada
Local time: 20:13
English to Serbian
+ ...
Did you check your spam folder? Jan 3, 2013

Dear Javier,

I had the same problem and I sent an email to their support service. It turned out that email with licence key was sent the day after I requested it, but somehow ended up in my spam folder.

As far as I know, you can use one licence key on more than one computer. I have installed Across both on my desktop computer and laptop using the same licence key.

I hope this will help!

javier_lee
Local time: 11:13
TOPIC STARTER
I have checked my Spam folder,there is nothing. Jan 4, 2013

Thanks for your help.
I have still not received license ...

Metin ÖZTÜRK
Turkey
Local time: 06:13
English to Turkish
+ ...
Across support dead.. Jan 5, 2013

Across support seems to be dead for some tiime since christmas. I have sent them nearly a dozen of mails for support, but I haven't heard from them yet.

I had better experience in early 2011 with the support group. They were reacting fast and were very interested. I think, they haven't still sobered up from the christmas.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help:Across license

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search