Need help with tmx English-Turkish
Thread poster: germinal

germinal
Germany
Aug 21, 2013

Hi Everyone!

I was wondering where I can download tmx/tbx file english to turkish to install in my "Across" version. i have just installed it yesterday. I am sorry but I have no idea how to make use of the "cross term database".

Also i was asking myself if it's somehow possible to connect the online dictionaries such as "sesli sözlük" with the across machine translation. i couldnt even connect it with google machine translation.
i am not the best computer expert and since two evenings I try and google everywhere but I cant really find help.

I would be grateful when you help me...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need help with tmx English-Turkish

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search