No TM & TB during translation
Thread poster: vojtech-olsan
vojtech-olsan
Czech Republic
Sep 5, 2014

Hi all,

I have a problem with downloading crossTerm and crossTank in our projects. Our LSP got an order for translation from another LSP and sent us the project with instructions to change source language from "Uncorrected" to "All Countries" in order to see crossTank and crossTerm data.
I did that on our server version of Across (Online Client) as an online user and forwarded the information to our translator, that he has to do that for each file. He says that this solution did not work and he was unable to see the crossTerm and crossTank data, so I logged in under his login and tried it on an Across Remote Client crossWAN offline and the same solution did not work and the TM and TB did not show up. Does anyone know what to do with that? I was wondering whether the problem is on our side, on the side of the translator (wrong settings or something like that) or even on the side of the LSP that created the project and provided the Translation Memory and Term Base.

Thanks for any advice.

Vojtech Olsan

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No TM & TB during translation

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search