Unable to retrieve tasks - error message „You still have an open task from another customer“
Thread poster: Jana Louvarová

Jana Louvarová  Identity Verified
Czech Republic
Local time: 07:01
English to Czech
+ ...
Aug 20, 2016

Hello all,
I am trying to retrieve tasks from my customer (crossWAN) and I keep getting the above error message. However, the previous project I worked on is already finished, closed and the customer is 100% sure that he unassigned me from all the translation tasks. Is there any workaround or solution for this? Can I „cut off“ the old process or project (or what is it) by myself or am I fully dependent on the customer in this regard? (Restarting and reinstalling Across did not help.)
Thanks for any advice!

Direct link Reply with quote

Echo Liao  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 14:01
Member (2007)
English to Chinese
+ ...
Please help with Ray for the same problem Dec 8, 2016

Hi, Jana
I am a professional translator from China, my name is Ray. I read your post about the Across error "You still have an open task from another customer". Now I'm facing the same problem.
Could you please tell me whether you can retrieve the task successfully now? and how you make it work?
Hope to get your reply ASAP, thank you very much!

AAV
Local time: 13:01
Try contacting Across support Dec 12, 2016

Across Support guys always try to help: https://helpdesk.across.net/otrs/customer.pl

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Unable to retrieve tasks - error message „You still have an open task from another customer“

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search