How do I cancel my premium Across account?
Thread poster: Rafael Mantovani
Rafael Mantovani
Rafael Mantovani  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 14:37
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Dec 20, 2016

Hello,

It's not exactly a technical issue, but how do I cancel my premium Across account?

When I signed up for 3 months, I remember there was this indication that the account would be automatically renewed in case I didn't actively cancel it myself. But now I can't find the information anymore, and as with everything related to Across, it's absurdly difficult to find useful information on their website.

I've written to their "info" e-mail address asking f
... See more
Hello,

It's not exactly a technical issue, but how do I cancel my premium Across account?

When I signed up for 3 months, I remember there was this indication that the account would be automatically renewed in case I didn't actively cancel it myself. But now I can't find the information anymore, and as with everything related to Across, it's absurdly difficult to find useful information on their website.

I've written to their "info" e-mail address asking for information, no reply at all.

Thank you!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2016-12-20 19:43 GMT]
Collapse

Martina Klett
Martina Klett  Identity Verified
Germany
Italian to German
+ ...
Log-in to crossMarket Dec 20, 2016

Hi Rafael,

I did a quick search and maybe this is the path to follow:
- Click Settings
- Select Invoices & billing
- Click on Cancel subscription
In the next window you will have to confirm that you wish to cancel the subscription. After that I cannot tell, since I need my subscription

HTH,
Martina

[Bearbeitet am 2016-12-20 18:20 GM
... See more
Hi Rafael,

I did a quick search and maybe this is the path to follow:
- Click Settings
- Select Invoices & billing
- Click on Cancel subscription
In the next window you will have to confirm that you wish to cancel the subscription. After that I cannot tell, since I need my subscription

HTH,
Martina

[Bearbeitet am 2016-12-20 18:20 GMT]
Collapse

Rafael Mantovani
Rafael Mantovani  Identity Verified
Germany
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
solved Dec 21, 2016

Hello Martina,

thanks a lot for the input.
I had already been to the Settings page, but this option you mentioned just doesn't appear for me.

Today I got a message from Across support saying that, because I paid via PayPal, my subscription doesn't renew automatically and therefore I don't need to do anything to cancel it.
This is at odds with the previous information that I had read (which I can't find anymore), saying that my subscription would be automa
... See more
Hello Martina,

thanks a lot for the input.
I had already been to the Settings page, but this option you mentioned just doesn't appear for me.

Today I got a message from Across support saying that, because I paid via PayPal, my subscription doesn't renew automatically and therefore I don't need to do anything to cancel it.
This is at odds with the previous information that I had read (which I can't find anymore), saying that my subscription would be automatically renewed after 3 months.

Anyway, problem solved. Thanks a lot again and best regards,
Rafael
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I cancel my premium Across account?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »