How do I cancel my premium Across account?
Thread poster: Rafael Mantovani

Rafael Mantovani  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:25
English to Portuguese
+ ...
Dec 20, 2016

Hello,

It's not exactly a technical issue, but how do I cancel my premium Across account?

When I signed up for 3 months, I remember there was this indication that the account would be automatically renewed in case I didn't actively cancel it myself. But now I can't find the information anymore, and as with everything related to Across, it's absurdly difficult to find useful information on their website.

I've written to their "info" e-mail address asking for information, no reply at all.

Thank you!

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2016-12-20 19:43 GMT]

Direct link Reply with quote

Martina Klett  Identity Verified
Germany
Italian to German
+ ...
Log-in to crossMarket Dec 20, 2016

Hi Rafael,

I did a quick search and maybe this is the path to follow:
- Click Settings
- Select Invoices & billing
- Click on Cancel subscription
In the next window you will have to confirm that you wish to cancel the subscription. After that I cannot tell, since I need my subscription

HTH,
Martina

[Bearbeitet am 2016-12-20 18:20 GMT]

Rafael Mantovani  Identity Verified
Germany
English to Portuguese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
solved Dec 21, 2016

Hello Martina,

thanks a lot for the input.
I had already been to the Settings page, but this option you mentioned just doesn't appear for me.

Today I got a message from Across support saying that, because I paid via PayPal, my subscription doesn't renew automatically and therefore I don't need to do anything to cancel it.
This is at odds with the previous information that I had read (which I can't find anymore), saying that my subscription would be automatically renewed after 3 months.

Anyway, problem solved. Thanks a lot again and best regards,
Rafael

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I cancel my premium Across account?

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search