How do I restore the default screen layout?
Thread poster: Anthony Rudd

Anthony Rudd

Local time: 06:53
German to English
+ ...
Jan 1, 2017

I inadvertantly made a wrong mouse click and have lost my original screen layout. In particular the Screen pane with the original source file structure and also some important buttons, such as QA.
How please can I restore the original screen layout?

Regards
Tony

Manescu Alexandra  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 07:53
Romanian to English
+ ...
depends on windows you use, I think Jan 2, 2017

asr2 wrote:

I inadvertantly made a wrong mouse click and have lost my original screen layout. In particular the Screen pane with the original source file structure and also some important buttons, such as QA.
How please can I restore the original screen layout?

Regards
Tony

Gerald von Stein-Salisbury
Local time: 06:53
English to German
Restoring Screen Layout of Across Jan 2, 2017

Hello. Right click the bar above the window where you enter the translations. Select "Restore Screen Layout" (Or whatever the translation is, I only have a German Version up an d running right now). Enjoy.

Hubert Schwarzer  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 03:53
Member (2011)
German to Portuguese
+ ...
Herzlichen Dank, Gerald! Das war nun meine Rettung! May 10

Gerald von Stein-Salisbury wrote:

Hello. Right click the bar above the window where you enter the translations. Select "Restore Screen Layout" (Or whatever the translation is, I only have a German Version up an d running right now). Enjoy.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I restore the default screen layout?

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search