How to reach Across support? Do they response?
Thread poster: Andrej Fric
Andrej Fric
Andrej Fric  Identity Verified
Slovenia
Local time: 12:27
Member (2011)
German to Slovenian
+ ...
Feb 1, 2017

Problem:
I work on 2 different computers.
Most of the clients assign my work to my mobile workstation and one assigned to my desktop PC.
I cannot open Across on desktop PC, I always have to log on first and then I receive the message: "Too many attempts ..."
As I wanted to reach their support, my username and password don't work anymore and when I requested new user account, nothing happened. No e-mail, nothing.
Are they even there? Support people I mean.
Is
... See more
Problem:
I work on 2 different computers.
Most of the clients assign my work to my mobile workstation and one assigned to my desktop PC.
I cannot open Across on desktop PC, I always have to log on first and then I receive the message: "Too many attempts ..."
As I wanted to reach their support, my username and password don't work anymore and when I requested new user account, nothing happened. No e-mail, nothing.
Are they even there? Support people I mean.
Is there any telephone number I could call?
Last time I asked for support (1.5 years ago) I never received any answer.
Collapse

Siontrans
Siontrans
Member (2014)
English to Greek
Re:Problem Feb 1, 2017

Hello Andrej,
I have experienced similar issues. I got this message yesterday.

"thank you for your email. thank you for your email. In this case, please contact our Technical Support Team directly. Please go to https://helpdesk.across.net quickly register for the ticket system and then hand in a support ticket.

Best regards

crossMarket Support Team"

Andrej Fric
Andrej Fric  Identity Verified
Slovenia
Local time: 12:27
Member (2011)
German to Slovenian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
The response of Across team was swift and professional Feb 2, 2017

The issue was solved when the member of the staff logged directly to my PC and done his magic trick.
Thank you, Damian, the issue was solved in a timely manner.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How to reach Across support? Do they response?

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »