How do I ignore all false spell check errors at once?
Thread poster: Evy J Willis
Evy J Willis  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:26
German to Norwegian
+ ...
Sep 9

Hello,

I am working on a large document and do not remember how to ignore all false errors in one error category without having to click ignore on every single error in the QA check. For some reason I can not see the ABC button I have used earlier, where I believe I right clicked and got a menu with all errors on the left. How can I get that dialogue box up without the ABC botton, or how can I display such a button? I just want to be able to ignore false mistakes most efficiently!

Thank you!

Direct link Reply with quote

Gerald von Stein-Salisbury
Local time: 06:26
English to German
Restoring CrossView in Across Sep 10

I assume you shot down your CrossView somewhere by accident. You should definitely activate it again.
If you right-click the area toolbar above the window where you enter the translations you can activate "Restore toolbars". That should put the CrossView back where it belongs.

Evy J Willis  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 23:26
German to Norwegian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Sep 10

Thank you very much! Now it is working. This will save me a lot of time...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How do I ignore all false spell check errors at once?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search