LGermoglio
Germany
Local time: 18:04
Member (2017)
English to Italian
+ ...
Feb 20

Good afternoon,
I need a technical help. I finished a translation and stored it in CrossTank, now and I have identical segments in a new project but the CAT Tool doesn't recognize them and I have to translate them all over again, why?
What do I have to do in order to have the segments previously translated recognized in the new project?
thank you

Across Trainer
Germany
Maybe a filter in the project settings templates Apr 20

Hello

Was it one of your own projects or did you download it from a customer's server? If it is your own project please check in the system settings whether you might have set a filter in the project settings templates --> crossTank.

Kind regards

Julia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Copy segments from a previous project to a new one

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2017
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search